Crash closes road
FIRE crews, police and paramedics were called to an accident in Ipswich this afternoon .The two-car crash, which involved a red Vauxhall Astra and blue Toyota, happened on Dales Road at around 4.05pm.
FIRE crews, police and paramedics were called to a two-car crash which involved a red Vauxhall Astra and blue Toyota in Dales Road, Ipswich.
Firefighters had to free a casualty from one of the cars, at around 4.05pm, but their injuries are not believed to have been serious. The road was closed until the vehicles were removed.
A woman had to be taken to hospital after an accident on a slip road of the A12 near Witham.
A blue Jaguar, a silver Ford Focus and a Post Office van collided and blocked both lanes.
You may also want to watch:
The female driver of the Focus had to be cut free by firefighters and was taken to Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, although her injuries are not thought to be serious.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 10 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault