Boy receives minor injuries after crash between car and bicycle in Martlesham
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to a crash between a boy on a bicycle and a car in Martlesham.
Officers were called at around 8.30am today, Thursday, February 28, to reports of a collision in The Street, Martlesham, near the Red Lion Pub.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the boy had received minor injuries as a result of the crash.
She said: This was a collision between a car and a bicycle.
“The road northbound was blocked for some time.
You may also want to watch:
“It involved a child on a bicycle.
“He has received minor injuries.” She added an ambulance had been called to the scene although the child did not need to be taken to hospital.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront
The road has since been cleared.