Crews tackle Ipswich fires
Firefighters were called to Birkfield Drive, Ipswich, at around 8.50pm tonight after a wheelie bin, rubbish and fence panels caught alight.
Firefighters have been called to two separate fires in Ipswich overnight.
The first happened around 8.50pm in Birkfield Drive when a wheelie bin, rubbish and fence panels caught alight.
A crew from Princes Street attended and used one hose reel to put out the flames by 9.20pm.
At 11.20pm another crew from the station was called to Marlow Road and found two tons of grass clippings alight.
You may also want to watch:
They used a water back pack to put out the fire by 11.45pm.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 6 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 7 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player