Man arrested as police execute drugs warrant at Ipswich address
- Credit: Google Maps
A 45-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after police raided an address in Ipswich.
Police executed a drugs warrant at the address in Springhurst Close on Wednesday, June 9 – seizing a quantity of suspected cannabis and an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B drugs and money laundering.
He was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning, before being released under investigation while enquiries continue.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the force wants to ensure the county remains a "hostile environment" for those involved in the supply of drugs, and called on communities not to turn a blind eye to suspected drug dealing.
Those who have concerns are asked to call the force on 101, or via Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 3 Ipswich man appears in court accused of rape
- 4 Is Tesco preparing its new store in Ipswich's Tavern Street?
- 5 Could Russian competitor to Aldi and Lidl open Ipswich store?
- 6 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 7 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 8 Teenager accused of Kesgrave shooting denies being on 'power kick'
- 9 Road reopens after cyclist taken to hospital following serious crash
- 10 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules