Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
CCTV images have been released after a shoplifter targeted a number of stores in the Chantry area of Ipswich, stealing hair conditioner and washing up equipment.
In one incident, reported on June 4, washing up goods worth £40 were stolen from a store in Laburnham Close while nine bottles of conditioner worth £35 were taken from a store in Sheldrake Drive at about 10.50am on June 9.
Meanwhile, £76 of washing products were stolen from a store in Hawthorn Drive on June 13 and similar products were taken from a store in Laburnham Close on June 10, with items worth nearly £50. The same store was targeted again later that day and another £50 of items were stolen.
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in relation to the incident.
Anyone who recognises the man depicted should contact Suffolk police quoting crime reference 37/29455/21.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 4 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 5 Could you offer these rescue animals a forever home?
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 'It's the dream becoming a reality' - SEND school appoints head
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Decision expected on Brewdog bar at Ipswich Waterfront
- 10 Some of the best mischievous elf ideas seen across Suffolk