Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
CCTV images have been released after a shoplifter targeted a number of stores in the Chantry area of Ipswich, stealing hair conditioner and washing up equipment.
In one incident, reported on June 4, washing up goods worth £40 were stolen from a store in Laburnham Close while nine bottles of conditioner worth £35 were taken from a store in Sheldrake Drive at about 10.50am on June 9.
Meanwhile, £76 of washing products were stolen from a store in Hawthorn Drive on June 13 and similar products were taken from a store in Laburnham Close on June 10, with items worth nearly £50. The same store was targeted again later that day and another £50 of items were stolen.
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in relation to the incident.
Anyone who recognises the man depicted should contact Suffolk police quoting crime reference 37/29455/21.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 7 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night
- 8 Bicycle stolen from parked car in Ipswich
- 9 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 10 'Paper' loss does not affect Ipswich council's income from property - Ellesmere