Man arrested in Ireland in connection with Kerrin Repman murder investigation
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man has been arrested in connection with an investigation into the alleged murder of Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt.
Keith McCarthy, of no fixed address, was arrested on December 12 in Southern Ireland under a European Arrest Warrant.
He was wanted in connection with the death of Kerrin Repman, 29, whose moped was struck by a car in Marine Parade, Dovercourt, on April 15 this year.
A 79-year-old woman was also seriously injured.
Essex Police now say they will be preparing papers for McCarthy’s extradition back to the UK.
They had previously arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of murder and attempted murder before he was released on bail.
A 54-year-old man and a 46-year-old man were also arrested and released under investigation.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 5 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s