Cycle tour of Ipswich was a hit for pig-spotter Logan Frazer
- Credit: Archant
Little Logan Frazer, three, managed to complete the entire Pigs Gone Wild trail in one weekend - thanks to his dad’s clever thinking.
Scott Frazer, of Ipswich, said: “We had a bike ride last Saturday and visited all the pigs in town, finishing off the trail on Sunday.
“We were out from 11am until 5pm, and yes, we got caught in the rain!”
He added: “The bike was the best way, because Logan sat on his seat on the back of mine and he fell asleep on the way home - long day!”
Logan is photographed here with A Pig’s Got To Travel, which is sponsored by Ipswich Buses and is located close to the Tower Ramparts bus station.
You may also want to watch:
As well as taking the bike, Scott had a few other tips to share for those hoping to get out on the trail this weekend.
“I’d suggest planning a rough route so you don’t need to keep figuring out where the next one is, and take a picnic and snacks to make a day of it.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
“Christchurch Park makes a good lunch stop when you find the pigs there.”
Share your pig photos with us - we will be using a selection in print next week. Email them today