Cycle tour of Ipswich was a hit for pig-spotter Logan Frazer
- Credit: Archant
Little Logan Frazer, three, managed to complete the entire Pigs Gone Wild trail in one weekend - thanks to his dad’s clever thinking.
Scott Frazer, of Ipswich, said: “We had a bike ride last Saturday and visited all the pigs in town, finishing off the trail on Sunday.
“We were out from 11am until 5pm, and yes, we got caught in the rain!”
He added: “The bike was the best way, because Logan sat on his seat on the back of mine and he fell asleep on the way home - long day!”
Logan is photographed here with A Pig’s Got To Travel, which is sponsored by Ipswich Buses and is located close to the Tower Ramparts bus station.
As well as taking the bike, Scott had a few other tips to share for those hoping to get out on the trail this weekend.
“I’d suggest planning a rough route so you don’t need to keep figuring out where the next one is, and take a picnic and snacks to make a day of it.
- 1 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 2 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 3 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
- 4 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 5 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 6 See inside stunning £1.15m home a stone's throw away from Christchurch Park
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Ukrainian family finally coming to Ipswich after eight-week visa struggle
“Christchurch Park makes a good lunch stop when you find the pigs there.”
Share your pig photos with us - we will be using a selection in print next week. Email them today