Traffic building after cyclist collides with car
- Credit: Archant
A collision between a cyclist and a vehicle in Ipswich is causing increased traffic this morning.
It has been reported that a cyclist came off his bike this morning at the roundabout at the junction of Sidegate Lane and Colchester Road in Ipswich.
The accident occurred close to the Royal George Pub and is causing increased traffic around the area.
Ambulance crews are in attendance and police were called to the accident at 7.45pm.
The cyclist is being taken to hospital as a precaution but his injuries are said to not be serious.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic around the area is slow but the road is beginning to clear.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 5 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk