Cyclist taken to hospital after car crash in High Street, Walton
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist believed to aged in her 60s suffered injuries to her head and wrist during a collision with a car today.
The crash happened in High Street, Walton, near Felixstowe, shortly before 8.40am.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said the incident involved an Audi A4 car and a bicycle.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust sent an ambulance and a rapid response car to the scene.
The female cyclist was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said the woman sustained an injury to her head and wrist.
Her injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 2 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women
- 8 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 9 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 10 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
The road was clear from 10.45am.