Dead teenager named
THE identity of a teenage boy found dead on the A12 near Colchester has been released by police.The body of Liam Stallard, 16, of Wheatfield Road, Stanway was discovered in the early hours of Saturday morning.
THE identity of a teenage boy found dead on the A12 near Colchester has been released by police.
The body of Liam Stallard, 16, of Wheatfield Road, Stanway was discovered in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The youngster was involved in a collision with a recovery truck on the London-bound track of the A12 a short distance from its junction with the A1124.
Police are appealing for anyone who saw the young man to come forward – especially the driver of a red, transit-type van travelling on the A12 at around 12.40am.
The dead teenager is described as of medium build, wearing a black short jacket, baggy blue jeans and white and brown trainers. He had short dark hair.
- 1 Boy, 14, injured in altercation near Ipswich primary school
- 2 School submits plan to turn site into 7 homes
- 3 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 4 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 5 Staff shortages hit 98% of firms, including Suffolk hotels and restaurants
- 6 Missing Ipswich man found safe
- 7 Ipswich entrepreneur to appear on ITV show
- 8 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 9 Suffolk woman describes 'brutal, shocking' unprovoked train attack
- 10 Police hunting two men with Suffolk links after cannabis farm discovered
Anybody with information is asked to contact PC Dave Grimshaw at the Northern Road Traffic Unit on 01206 762512.