Disappearance of 52-year-old Adrian Garlick is ‘out of character’ say police concerned for his welfare
- Credit: citizenside.com
A 52-year-old man from Ipswich has gone missing.
Police are now appealing for help to trace Adrian Garlick who was last seen leaving work in the Bourne Park area of the town around 4pm on September 24.
He was reported missing yesterday having failed to come home from work or be seen at his home in Chantry.
Mr Garlick’s disappearance is considered out of character and as such police are concerned for his welfare.
There was a possible sighting of Mr Garlick at 7.45am yesterday at the junction of Ellenbrook Green and Bridgwater Road in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of medium build, with cropped grey hair, brown eyes and may be wearing glasses.
He was last seen wearing an orange tabard, blue trousers, sunglasses and carrying a black rucksack.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Norwich Road closed after crash near BMW garage
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 8 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 9 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
Anyone who believes they may have seen Mr Garlick, or who has any information about his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich on 101.