Do you recognise this man? Police issue CCTV image after theft of phones and cash at Ipswich School’s Rushmere Sports Centre
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to question after phones and cash were stolen at a sports centre near Ipswich.
Two football teams were each given a key to individual changing rooms at Ipswich School’s Rushmere Sports Centre.
As one of the team members was locking up the changing room, he was approached by a man posing as a member of staff who offered to take the key and hand it back into reception.
The key was handed over to the man before it was later discovered that a number of phones and money had been stolen from inside the changing room.
The theft took place at the sports venue in The Street, Rushmere St Andrew between 2pm and 2.30pm on Saturday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak with the man pictured as he may be able to assist with the investigation, a force spokesman said.
If you recognise the man in the CCTV image, or if you have any information about the incident, call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich