Drink drive suspect released on bail
A MOTORIST has been released on bail today following a head-on crash on the A12 at Darsham.The collision occurred just before 6am yesterday, leaving debris scattered all over the road.
A MOTORIST has been released on bail today following a head-on crash on the A12 at Darsham.
The collision occurred just before 6am yesterday, leaving debris scattered all over the road.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the both drivers involved sustained minor injuries and the road was partially blocked.
One person was breathalysed at the scene and was taken into custody on suspicion of drink driving.
You may also want to watch:
The driver has been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station on October 30.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 4 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 5 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 6 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 7 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 8 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich reports England's highest rise in Covid infection rate
- 10 Budding musician caught with drugs in buttocks is spared prison