Drink driving arrest after crash
POLICE have today arrested a motorist on suspicion of drink driving after a collision in Ipswich.The white Ford transit van and Yamaha motorcycle collided on Foxhall Road at the junction with Kemball Street at about 7.15pm.
POLICE have charged a man for drink driving following a collision in Ipswich.
The white Ford transit van and Yamaha motorcycle collided on Foxhall Road at the junction with Kemball Street at about 7.15pm.
An ambulance was called and one of the parties involved in the crash was taken to Ipswich Hospital after complaining of chest pains.
The road was closed for a short time while police cleared the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A 54-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failing to stop at the scene of an accident and driving without due care and attention.
He was released on bail and is due to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates'court on August 8.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high