Driver dies in Suffolk crash
A WOMAN has been killed after her car was in collision with a lorry on a Suffolk road.The fatal smash happened at around 5.45pm today on the A1088 at the Bardwell Crossroads on the Ixworth bypass.
A WOMAN has been killed after her car was in collision with a lorry on a Suffolk road.
The fatal smash happened at around 5.45pm today on the A1088 at the Bardwell Crossroads on the Ixworth bypass.
Suffolk Accident Rescue service were called and the woman was certified dead at the scene.
The 37-year-old, who has not yet been named was driving a metallic blue Toyota Space Cruiser which was in collision with a 38-tonne Mercedes lorry.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses to the crash. Anyone with information should call on 01473 613500.
- 1 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 2 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 3 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 6 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 7 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Police attend Ipswich Waterfront property as part of murder probe