Driver dies in Suffolk crash
A WOMAN has been killed after her car was in collision with a lorry on a Suffolk road.The fatal smash happened at around 5.45pm today on the A1088 at the Bardwell Crossroads on the Ixworth bypass.
A WOMAN has been killed after her car was in collision with a lorry on a Suffolk road.
The fatal smash happened at around 5.45pm today on the A1088 at the Bardwell Crossroads on the Ixworth bypass.
Suffolk Accident Rescue service were called and the woman was certified dead at the scene.
The 37-year-old, who has not yet been named was driving a metallic blue Toyota Space Cruiser which was in collision with a 38-tonne Mercedes lorry.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses to the crash. Anyone with information should call on 01473 613500.
- 1 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 2 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 9 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder