Driver killed in motorway crash
A DRIVER has been killed in a collision with an articulated lorry on the A11 near Elveden, Thetford.Emergency services were called to a crash involving a car and a lorry on the A11 trunk road at about 2am.
A DRIVER has been killed in a collision with an articulated lorry on the A11 near Elveden, Thetford.
Emergency services were called to a crash involving a car and a lorry on the A11 trunk road at about 2am.
The male driver of the car, from Thetford was pronounced dead at the scene.
The lorry driver was treated at the scene for minor injuries
You may also want to watch:
Police closed the road between the Mildenhall and Elveden junctions to carry out an accident investigation.
Diversions are in place and the road is expected to reopen at about 8am.
- 1 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Future of Swarovski in Buttermarket not crystal clear
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster