Dryer fire at Felixstowe laundrette

TWO fire crews, some using thermal imaging equipment, put out a blaze at a Felixstowe laundrette today.The alarm was raised at Martin's, in Undercliff Road just after 2pm.

TWO fire crews, some using thermal imaging equipment, put out a blaze at a Felixstowe laundrette today.

The alarm was raised at Martin's, in Undercliff Road just after 2pm. The building was heavily smoke-logged but firefighters had the blaze in a tumble dryer put out and the building declared safe at 2.39pm. No one was reported injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus