Ducks go quackers for sports gear
HAVE you heard the one about the ducks who went into a sports shop?Maybe they are on the look out for some swimming goggles or water wings for the little ones.
HAVE you heard the one about the ducks who went into a sports shop?
Maybe they are on the look out for some swimming goggles or water wings for the little ones.
Whatever they are after, this persistent little family have become regulars at Sportskit, Sports & Leisure Wear shop, in Wilkes Ways, Stowmarket.
General manager Tim Spinks said: “They often come in. We don't know what they're after but we just gently herd them back to the door. They get some fairly surprised looks from people.
“I don't know what they are after - maybe something to do with cricket being 'out for a duck'.”
Thanks to Evening Star reader Alan Thompson, of Redwing Close, Ipswich, for sending us the picture.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 3 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 4 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 5 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 6 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 9 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi