Suffolk and Essex set for cool and breezy start to the week
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk and Essex are set for a cool and breezy Monday - although temperatures are set to remain above average.
There is a risk of a few showers though the evening but generally the weather is set to be bright and dry.
Phil Garner, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “It’s looking bright today. The forecast is mainly dry with sunshine breaking through at times as well.
“We will have a few showers , particularly this evening where it could become quite blustery.
“Generally it will be cool and breezy. “The winds have eased from the overnight period.
You may also want to watch:
“There are still some gusts of about 30mph on the north Norfolk coast.
It is just a little warmer than usual for this time of year, around 11C.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
“It will be dry tomorrow too with a bit of cloud coming from the southwest.
“Temperatures will be around 12C.”