Suffolk and Essex set for cool and breezy start to the week
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk and Essex are set for a cool and breezy Monday - although temperatures are set to remain above average.
There is a risk of a few showers though the evening but generally the weather is set to be bright and dry.
Phil Garner, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “It’s looking bright today. The forecast is mainly dry with sunshine breaking through at times as well.
“We will have a few showers , particularly this evening where it could become quite blustery.
“Generally it will be cool and breezy. “The winds have eased from the overnight period.
You may also want to watch:
“There are still some gusts of about 30mph on the north Norfolk coast.
It is just a little warmer than usual for this time of year, around 11C.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk
“It will be dry tomorrow too with a bit of cloud coming from the southwest.
“Temperatures will be around 12C.”