Easton celbrates new arrival
EASTON Farm Park is celebrating a new arrival and Evening Star readers are being offered the chance to name it.Dawn the Shetland pony gave birth to a female foal last week.
EASTON Farm Park is celebrating a new arrival and Evening Star readers are being offered the chance to name it.
Dawn the Shetland pony gave birth to a female foal last week.
Both mum and daughter are said to be doing very well.
Youngsters are being invited to think up a name for the foal. The park are open to any suggestions as long as the name begins with a 'D', in order to comply with pedigree regulations.
You may also want to watch:
Park manager Mark Clixby said: "It really is a tiny little thing. You could easily pick it up in both hands. We are more used to seeing the Suffolk punch foals which are much bigger so this really is a novelty."
The competition is open to all children under the age of 16 and entries must be received by Thursday August 28.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 6 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 7 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 8 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 9 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 10 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
The winner will receive a family season ticket for the park which will entitle two adults and two children to free entry during the 2004 season.
Entries should be sent to: Name the foal competition, Easton Farm Park, Easton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 0EQ.