Easton celbrates new arrival
EASTON Farm Park is celebrating a new arrival and Evening Star readers are being offered the chance to name it.Dawn the Shetland pony gave birth to a female foal last week.
EASTON Farm Park is celebrating a new arrival and Evening Star readers are being offered the chance to name it.
Dawn the Shetland pony gave birth to a female foal last week.
Both mum and daughter are said to be doing very well.
Youngsters are being invited to think up a name for the foal. The park are open to any suggestions as long as the name begins with a 'D', in order to comply with pedigree regulations.
You may also want to watch:
Park manager Mark Clixby said: "It really is a tiny little thing. You could easily pick it up in both hands. We are more used to seeing the Suffolk punch foals which are much bigger so this really is a novelty."
The competition is open to all children under the age of 16 and entries must be received by Thursday August 28.
- 1 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 2 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 3 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 4 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 5 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 8 Mum praises trampoline park after changing rules for autistic son
- 9 Patient visiting rules relaxed at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
The winner will receive a family season ticket for the park which will entitle two adults and two children to free entry during the 2004 season.
Entries should be sent to: Name the foal competition, Easton Farm Park, Easton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 0EQ.