Ed Sheeran confirms title of new single
- Credit: Atlantic Records
Ed Sheeran has announced the name of his new single, which is set to be released "in a few weeks" according to the Suffolk superstar.
The Framlingham singer has confirmed the single, his first in four years, will be called Bad Habits.
The Shape of You singer revealed the name of his new single on his Instagram story last night when name was projected on the Tate Modern in London.
Sheeran spoke about the single and upcoming album during an interview at Suffolk's Snape Maltings for Radio One's Big Weekend, and said he always gets nervous when releasing new music.
"Every time I’ve released a first single from an album I’ve been nervous about it because I’m like, 'Oh, I don’t know how this is going to go,' and I like that feeling," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I like the idea of putting something out and being like, 'I don’t know how people are going to feel about this'."
It has also been revealed that Sheeran will be performing a live show at Portman Road in Ipswich, which will be streamed around the world on the social media platform Tik Tok.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 3 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 9 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 10 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich