See how this former pub in Suffolk has been transformed into a cosy end terrace home
- Credit: Archant
A former pub in Bury St Edmunds has been converted into a beautiful family home and is now on the market at a guide price of £350,000.
Formerly part of the The Golden Fleece public house, this Grade II listed end terraced house on College Street in Bury St Edmunds now offers 1,109 sq ft of private living space and comes with its own courtyard garden.
The property is for sale with Lacy Scott & Knight at a guide price of £350,000 and sits in a sought-after residential area of the town. A good range of leisure facilities are nearby, as well as a number of high-quality restaurants, shopping outlets and the beautiful Abbey Gardens.
Accommodation is primarily arranged over two floors, although there is an occasional bedroom on the lower ground floor which offers a variety of potential uses, including as an office or study.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility/shower room and a sitting room, which is of particular note. A cosy and comfortable space, it features beautiful wooden beams and distinctive glass panels offering views into the hall.
You may also want to watch:
A good-sized landing on the second floor leads on to two bedrooms and a bathroom, fitted with a panelled bath with shower over.
To the rear of the property there is a small, easy-to-maintain courtyard garden. For more information, contact Lacy Scott & Knight on 01284 748600.
- 1 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 2 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 6 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 7 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 8 Couple rescue woman stuck in mud with help from their dog
- 9 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 10 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
College Street, Bury St Edmunds
Guide price: £350,000
Lacy Scott & Knight, 01284 748600, www.lsk.co.uk