Essex and Herts Air Ambulance lands in Christchurch Park, Ipswich, after reports of ‘medical emergency’
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance has touched down in Ipswich’s Christchurch Park this afternoon to treat a female patient.
The Essex and Herts Air Ambulance was seen landing in the park around lunchtime.
A spokesman for the charity said: “Essex & Herts Air Ambulance was tasked to assist the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) with a female patient medical emergency.
“Teams worked together on scene to optimise patient outcome.
“The patient was transferred to the Emergency Department for ongoing treatment.”
The air ambulance had been dispatched from Essex and Herts Air Ambulance base in Earls Colne.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust has been approached for further details on the condition of the casualty.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 3 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Women suffers leg injuries after crash on village road outside Ipswich
- 9 Delays on Orwell Bridge after fire crews called to 'smoke coming from vehicle'
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening