Christmas Rocks! Even Santa has been painting pebbles in Suffolk
- Credit: JO PERRY
Members of the Suffolk Rocks and Felixstowe Finds Facebook groups have been impressing us with their festive rocks decorated for Christmas.
The pebble painting and hunting craze, which always proves popular in the school holidays, shows no sign of stopping for a festive break.
In the Felixstowe Finds Facebook group, which has a staggering 10,451 members, Jane Smith posted a pebble featuring an elf called Freddy.
On the back of the rock she wrote the name ‘Santa’, and then hid it by her niece’s front door.
Jane said: “She was very excited and really believes Santa painted it.”
Joining in with the Suffolk rock craze from Australia is Fay White, whose sister lives in Needham Market.
She says she enjoys seeing all the Christmas rocks in the Suffolk Rocks group, which has been running an Advent rock painting competition.
You may also want to watch:
Take a look at some more festive examples of pebbles below and feel free to share pictures of your Christmas rocks underneath this article.
Who knows, we might even add them to our Christmas Rocks roundup!
- 1 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 2 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 3 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 4 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 5 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Supermarket chain set to recruit thousands more staff
- 7 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 9 ‘A matter of life or death’: Nurse scared to work on ward in 'basic mask'
- 10 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure