Virtual event for mums to be to ask questions about Covid vaccine
- Credit: PA
Mums to be will be able to ask questions about the Covid vaccine and any possible effect it may have on maternity, breastfeeding, pregnancy and fertility in a new virtual event.
The event is being held by the Maternity Voices in partnership with the Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care System (ICS) and is taking place at 12pm on Friday, April 23.
With pregnant women now set to be offered the Covid vaccine at the same time as other people their age, this is an ideal opportunity to access trusted and accurate information.
Speaking at the event will be experienced midwife Teri Gavin Jones, ICS director of nursing Lisa Nobes, Danny Showell from Public Health England and well-known local GP, Dr Juno Jesuthasan.
Mel Lewis from the Maternity Voices Partnership, said: “I am looking forward to hosting the event with clinical partners at the ICS.
You may also want to watch:
“This is an event that will be much appreciated by our members who have several questions about the vaccine and any possible effect it may have on maternity, breastfeeding, pregnancy and fertility.”
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Man arrested over Cardinal Park stabbing
- 4 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Anger as 'selfish' fly-tippers dump couch in Ipswich street
- 7 Seafront theatre set for big improvements and balcony dining
- 8 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 9 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested