Eye: Police name teenager who died following crash
POLICE have today named a teenager who died in hospital after being involved in a car crash.
Jordan Coppin, 18, from Eye, passed away in Addenbrookes Hospital on Wednesday morning.
He died following an accident on Saturday, April 7 at about 12.15am on Castleton Way in Yaxley, about half a mile east of the junction with the A140.
The red Rover 214 he was driving left the road and collided with a hedgerow and a tree.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact PC Stephen Griggs at the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Constabulary’s Martlesham Headquarters on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Jordan? Would you like to pay tribute? Call the news desk on 01728 726535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high