Families' fear over firebug blitz
FIREBUGS were blamed today after four blazes were started in an hour on a Suffolk estate plagued by rowdy youngsters.Residents said it was not the first time there had been fires and it was lucky more damage had not been caused.
By Richard Cornwell
FIREBUGS were blamed today after four blazes were started in an hour on a Suffolk estate plagued by rowdy youngsters.
Residents said it was not the first time there had been fires and it was lucky more damage had not been caused.
They fear that unless action is taken, future incidents could put lives put at risk.
You may also want to watch:
Police were today carrying out house-to-house inquiries at The Walk, Walton, Felixstowe, to try to trace the arsonists who set alight three storage shed blocks and a flat.
FULL STORY IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 3 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 4 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 8 Bicycle stolen from parked car in Ipswich
- 9 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night
- 10 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich