Family appeal to cat to return
A DESPERATE mother is pleading for anyone who has seen her missing cat to make contact.Jonty disappeared from Norwich Road, Ipswich back in November and has not been seen since.
A DESPERATE mother is pleading for anyone who has seen her missing cat to make contact.
Jonty disappeared from Norwich Road, Ipswich back in November and has not been seen since.
His owner Katrina Southgate wrote to the Star, in the hope that Jonty would see her words: "Should you be in a warm house being fed and looked after spare a thought for us still searching the streets for you. Please phone and let us know you are okay or to arrange a lift back."
The 13-year-old cat was adopted by the Southgate family three years ago and moved to their home in Ludlow Road.
Mrs Southgate added: "We are desperate to get him back.
"The worst part is not knowing. It must be awful for someone who has had a family member go missing."
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 4 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 5 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins to for Town
- 10 New military shop opens in Sailmakers selling Christmas gifts
Jonty is black and white with a broken tail. He is approachable but not overly friendly. Anyone with any information about his whereabouts is asked to contact Katrina Southgate on 01473 749417.
'Okay you have made your point you did not like being carried in your basket along Norwich Road on a dark afternoon in November so felt you had to escape and run off.
Should you be in a warm house being fed and looked after spare a thought for us still searching the streets for you.
Please phone and let us know you are okay, or to arrange a lift back. If you can't manage that then ask a human to help you. Tel 749417.
P.S. Do you like your photo on the Missing Cat posters?