Fears for missing 10-year-old boys
POLICE are growing increasingly concerned for the safety of two ten-year-old boys who went missing from a Kesgrave school today.Officers were contacted just after 10am today after they left school at 8.
POLICE are growing increasingly concerned for the safety of two ten-year-old boys who went missing from a Kesgrave school today.
Officers were contacted just after 10am today after they left school at 8.45am.
Leon Davis and Edward Dawson were last seen at 9.30am on the park in Baird Grove, Kesgrave. Both were riding bicycles.
Edward is described as white, about 4ft tall, of average build, with a fair complexion, dark blond hair with some blue gel in it. He also has a scar on the right side of his forehead.
He was wearing a white top, grey trousers and school shoes and was riding a blue and silver mountain bike.
Leon is also white and about 4ft tall, of slight build, with a slightly tanned complexion and short blondish dark hair. He was wearing a baseball cap, a grey top, grey shorts and blue and silver trousers. He was riding a dark grey BMX cycle and carrying a school bag.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 6 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
Officers on the ground and the force helicopter are currently being used in the search for the boys.
Police are appealing for anyone who has seen the pair to contact them on 01473 613500.