Felixstowe: Pictures released of lorry which jack knifed in Felixstowe, causing delays
- Credit: Archant
Images have been released by police of a lorry which jack knifed on a slip road off the A14 in Felixstowe last night, which caused delays for motorists.
The incident happened in Dock Spur Road, near Morrisons, at about 8.20pm yesterday.
Drivers travelling to the Port of Felixstowe were advised to use Dock Gate One as a result, because Dock Gate Two was blocked in both directions.
As well as recovery for the vehicle, the Environment Agency was also called because of a diesel spill.
The lorry, which had a 20ft container on the back, was recovered at 11pm and the road re-opened at 1.50am today.
You may also want to watch:
Nobody was injured in the incident.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 Ipswich's infection rate falls — but more care home Covid deaths reported