Cannabis, cash and drug-related paraphernalia seized in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested in Felixstowe after police officers on patrol seized an amount of cannabis, cash and drug-related paraphernalia.
It happened on Wednesday May 6 at 5.45pm when officers had cause to stop and search three men in Hamilton Road.
Two of those men, aged 35 and 40, were subsequently detained and were taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class B drugs and the 40-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
Both men were released under investigation pending further enquiries and a third man, aged 49, was given a cannabis warning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone concerned about drug-related activity in their neighbourhood should contact police on 101.
- 1 Danger warning after seal pup rescued from fishing net by member of public
- 2 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 3 £40,000 of cash and large amount of cocaine seized in Ipswich
- 4 Covid rips through Suffolk care homes again with deaths up 50% in a week
- 5 Pensioner 'could not help himself' viewing indecent images of children
- 6 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 7 Former Ipswich nightclub to become Network Rail base
- 8 Police continue to investigate stabbing of teenager
- 9 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 10 First doses administered at Ipswich's mass vaccination centre