Seafront, docks and pier are what you enjoy about Felixstowe
- Credit: Deborah ELlam
How do you Enjoy Felixstowe More? That was the question we asked our iWitness community last week.
We asked members to share their photos of Felixstowe at its very best to help us celebrate the picturesque seafront town.
Mick Webb sent in a great picture of the Felixstowe Seafront capturing the whole view of people enjoying the sun, while Peter Bash capturing the beautiful Spa Gardens.
Sylvie Bettsworth got creative with this challenge. She took a photo of a toy bucket and spade – adding a quirky element to our collection of Felixstowe photos, which is what we like to see in these weekly challenges.
Our winning image this week comes from Deborah Ellam, with her snap of the town at night.
Her image captures the seafront and pier as the sunset came down, and sums up what we love about Felixstowe.
We will be using these images, plus any others you may have on our new Enjoy Felixstowe More Facebook group
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 4 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 5 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 6 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 7 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 10 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
Next week we are shifting the spotlight to Sudbury, We want to see your photos of the hot spots in Sudbury from the River Stour to the Water Meadows and the market as you show us how you Enjoy Sudbury More.
Why not drop by and give the Enjoy Felixstowe More group a like?
Not signed up? Become a Suffolk iWitness member here and you could see your pictures published on our websites or in one of our newspapers