Final webpoll in negative campaign
THIS has been one of the most negative election campaigns anyone can remember.The Conservatives have branded the prime minister a liar throughout the campaign.
THIS has been one of the most negative election campaigns anyone can remember.
The Conservatives have branded the prime minister a liar throughout the campaign.
And Labour has urged its voters to turn out next Thursday to avoid the fear of “waking up up with Michael Howard at Number Ten.”
Both Labour and Conservative parties have invested a great deal in attacking their opposing leader.
So in our last Evening Star interactive webpoll, we are asking the negative question - who do you want to keep out of Downing Street.
To take part in the poll visit the Star website at www.eveningstar.co.uk
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
In our previous webpoll, 55 per cent of people felt Tony Blair lied to take us to war with Iraq and 45 pc felt the war was right.