Fire at timber building in Hadleigh
HADLEIGH: Fire crews tackled a blaze at Priory Hall this morning.Five fire engines were called to the building in Benton Street at around 7.51am.They found that a two storey extension timber building was alight.
HADLEIGH: An investigation into a fire at an historic Tudor home has started.
Fire crews were called to Priory Hall, a popular wedding venue, at 7.51am this morning.
An indoor swimming pool, next to the main building, was completely destroyed by the blaze.
Fire crews were able to put out the fire and stop it from spreading to the main building which is built from timber.
You may also want to watch:
The family who live in the building were able to escape after a passing driver raised the alarm.
No one was injured.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths
- 10 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich