Fire crews respond to microwave blaze

FIREFIGHTERS have been called into action following a fire in the kitchen of a Suffolk home.The blaze took hold in a microwave at a home in Woodhall Road, Sudbury.

FIREFIGHTERS have been called into action following a fire in the kitchen of a Suffolk home.

The blaze took hold in a microwave at a home in Woodhall Road, Sudbury.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a single hose reel jet to extinguish the flames.

The fire was reported at 6.49pm and was under control by 7.04pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter