Fire engulfs Hadleigh pub

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze in a Hadleigh pub today.

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze in a Hadleigh pub today.

The fire started at just after 6.30pm in the lounge area of the Cock Inn, in George Street, Hadleigh.

The pub was evacuated and no one was hurt in the fire but the building was badly damaged.

The fire was extinguished shortly after 8pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter