Firefighters tackle chimney blaze

FIRE crews were called into action today to tackle a chimney fire in Ipswich.The blaze took hold in the chimney of a bungalow in Dorchester Road, Broke Hall.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter