Fires break out in home and restaurant
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Erwarton today after a fire in an aga oven got out of control.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Erwarton after a fire in an aga oven got out of control.
A crew from Holbrook and crews from Ipswich responded to the call on Monday and brought the flames under control within 30 minutes.
Earlier a crew from Mildenhall was called to a fire in a Little Chef restaurant at Barton Mills.
The fire in a microwave at the restaurant broke out at 9.50am. It was quickly brought under control.