First funeral date announced
ONE of the five women killed in Suffolk during November and December will be laid to rest next week, it was announced today.The funeral of Annette Nicholls will take place at Ipswich Old Cemetery Church on February 6 at 10.
ONE of the five women killed in Suffolk during November and December will be laid to rest next week, it was announced today.
The funeral of Annette Nicholls will take place at Ipswich Old Cemetery Church on February 6 at 10.30am.
The service will be followed by a private mourning for immediate family only.
The notice of her funeral, reads that Miss Nicholls was the beloved daughter of John and Kim and dearest sister of siblings Stephen, Sharon, Stacy, Martin and Matthew. She was also a devoted mother to her son.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Nicholls, 29, went missing on December 5. Her naked body was found a week later on December 12, close to the Old Felixstowe Road at Levington.
The body of Paula Clennell, 24, was discovered only a hundred yards away.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
The bodies of Miss Nicholls and Miss Clennell, along with the three other victims - Anneli Alderton, 24, Tania Nicol, 19, and Gemma Adams, 25 - were released by police last week.
It remains unclear how Miss Nicholls, Miss Nicol and Miss Adams died. Miss Alderton died as a result of asphyxiation, while compression to her neck was given as the cause of Miss Clennell's death.
Miss Nicholls' family have requested that floral tributes be sent to Farthing, Singleton and Hastings, Deben House, 650 Woodbridge Road, IP4 4PW.