First funeral date announced
ONE of the five women killed in Suffolk during November and December will be laid to rest next week, it was announced today.The funeral of Annette Nicholls will take place at Ipswich Old Cemetery Church on February 6 at 10.
ONE of the five women killed in Suffolk during November and December will be laid to rest next week, it was announced today.
The funeral of Annette Nicholls will take place at Ipswich Old Cemetery Church on February 6 at 10.30am.
The service will be followed by a private mourning for immediate family only.
The notice of her funeral, reads that Miss Nicholls was the beloved daughter of John and Kim and dearest sister of siblings Stephen, Sharon, Stacy, Martin and Matthew. She was also a devoted mother to her son.
Miss Nicholls, 29, went missing on December 5. Her naked body was found a week later on December 12, close to the Old Felixstowe Road at Levington.
The body of Paula Clennell, 24, was discovered only a hundred yards away.
- 1 Application submitted for new store in Ipswich
- 2 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 3 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
- 4 'My darling boy' - Mum's tribute to six-month-old baby who died after crash
- 5 Ipswich man who abandoned Land Rover on train tracks convicted
- 6 Drug dealers jailed after police seize cocaine from van and home
- 7 Go-ahead for business park project that could create 350 jobs in Ipswich
- 8 Ipswich man and Cadillac films with The Only Way Is Essex
- 9 Missing 17-year-old girl found safe and well
- 10 60 year old family business enters third generation
The bodies of Miss Nicholls and Miss Clennell, along with the three other victims - Anneli Alderton, 24, Tania Nicol, 19, and Gemma Adams, 25 - were released by police last week.
It remains unclear how Miss Nicholls, Miss Nicol and Miss Adams died. Miss Alderton died as a result of asphyxiation, while compression to her neck was given as the cause of Miss Clennell's death.
Miss Nicholls' family have requested that floral tributes be sent to Farthing, Singleton and Hastings, Deben House, 650 Woodbridge Road, IP4 4PW.