Flopster popsters in town tonight!
IT'S here!The day pop fans across the region have been waiting for has arrived.For at least three hours today Ipswich Corn Exchange will come alive with the sound of some of the best pop music around.
The day pop fans across the region have been waiting for has arrived.
For at least three hours today, Ipswich Corn Exchange will come alive with the sound of some of the best pop music around.
And a host of stars are on their way to provide it as they get ready to take to the stage at Party in the Dark.
You may also want to watch:
Topping the bill at tonight's show will be
flopstars-turned-chart toppers Liberty X
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 3 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed
- 7 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 8 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 9 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 10 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
The five-piece group – aka Michelle, Jessica, Kelli, Tony and Kevin – were the losers of ITV show Popstars. Not ones to dwell on their past misfortune, however, they went on to form Liberty X and have since enjoyed number one success in the singles charts.
S Club Juniors are set to join them. The pint-sized popstars were formed to join S Club 7 on tour but have gone on to enjoy success in their own right and recently scored their second number two hit.
Brothers Andy, Steve and Ant otherwise known as 3SL are also on their way and rumour is they may well be introduced on to the stage by their well known sibling and manager.
Another trio of lads are set to take the stage in the form of Lee, Spike and Jimmy, aka 911. As one of the biggest boybands of the nineties, they enjoyed a string of number one hits.
allSTARS are successes on television and in the charts but it is in their musical capacity that they are coming to Ipswich.
And Pop Idols Hayley, Jessica, Korben and Rik will be reunited today when they each perform at the pop extravaganza.
So Solids Crews' Romeo, who is chancing his hand at solo stardom, is putting in appearance at Party in the Dark, as are Blazin' Squad, whose debut single Crossroads is frequently on the radio, and Ipswich based garage boyband, Alliance.
The list of stars filling the Corn Exchange with music by no means ends there, however, with up and coming stars galore also on the line-up.
n Party in the Dark kicks off at Ipswich Corn Exchange at 7pm.