Forty 7 hairdressers targeted in attempted burglary
- Credit: Archant
A hair salon in Felixstowe was targeted in an attempted burglary on Sunday night, police have said.
A pair of would-be burglars threw a rock at a window at Forty 7 hairdressers in Orwell Road at around 7.45pm.
They failed to gain entry and were seen running off towards Garrison Lane.
Suffolk Constabulary said in a statement: “Police are appealing for witnesses to an attempted burglary that took place in Felixstowe.
“It happened at the Forty 7 hairdressers on Orwell Road in the town at about 7.45pm on Sunday, January 29.
“Two suspects went to the rear of the property and threw a rock smashing a rear upper window pane.
You may also want to watch:
“No access was gained and they were then seen to flee the scene in the direction of Garrison Lane.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information which can help officers are urged to call Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/5355/18.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 4 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 5 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 7 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 8 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out