Four in hospital after crashes
FOUR people have been taken to hospital after accidents on the county's roads.The first accident happened on the A1088 in Norton at around 5.22pm.A 65-year-old man had to be cut free from his car after it collided with a bridge.
FOUR people have been taken to hospital after accidents on the county's roads.
The first accident happened on the A1088 in Norton at around 5.22pm.
A 65-year-old man had to be cut free from his car after it collided with a bridge.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with serious leg injuries.
The second accident happened in Needham Road, Stowmarket, at around 5.50pm.
The crash involved three vehicles and two people had to be released by the fire service.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 3 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 4 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 5 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 6 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
- 7 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 8 Felixstowe man who trashed his ex's home ordered to pay compensation
- 9 Search for new Post Office in east Ipswich
- 10 Teenager involved in burglary which 'trashed' home must do unpaid work
Three people were taken to Ipswich Hospital but the extent of their injuries is not known.