Fourth prisoner this week escapes jail
A MAN is on the run from Hollesley Bay prison today just hours before two other escapees were captured.Sean Oldfield, 27, from South Yorkshire, is the fourth person to escape from the open unit this week.
A MAN is on the run from Hollesley Bay prison today just hours before two other escapees were captured.
Sean Oldfield, 27, from South Yorkshire, is the fourth person to escape from the open unit this week. At 5ft 10ins tall, of medium with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing blue jeans and a blue and white striped shirt, Oldfield was reported missing at around 5.30am.
He was serving a five-year sentence for burglary and was due for release next year. He is believed to have links with the Norwich area.
A 28-year-old man and a 30-year-old-man, who went missing between 8pm – 8.30pm yesterday were arrested in Ipswich about 9.50am today. The pair were stopped in a car which had been reported stolen. They were both taken to Ipswich police station.
You may also want to watch:
These latest escapes come just days after Richard Harrison absconded on Sunday night.
The 24-year-old was serving a sentence for alcohol related offences.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 7 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 10 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
He was located by police officers in Lowestoft on Monday and taken back to prison.
If you have any information on Oldfield's whereabouts please contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500. Any sighting him should not approach but call 999 immediately.