Fourth prisoner this week escapes jail
A MAN is on the run from Hollesley Bay prison today just hours before two other escapees were captured.Sean Oldfield, 27, from South Yorkshire, is the fourth person to escape from the open unit this week.
A MAN is on the run from Hollesley Bay prison today just hours before two other escapees were captured.
Sean Oldfield, 27, from South Yorkshire, is the fourth person to escape from the open unit this week. At 5ft 10ins tall, of medium with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing blue jeans and a blue and white striped shirt, Oldfield was reported missing at around 5.30am.
He was serving a five-year sentence for burglary and was due for release next year. He is believed to have links with the Norwich area.
A 28-year-old man and a 30-year-old-man, who went missing between 8pm – 8.30pm yesterday were arrested in Ipswich about 9.50am today. The pair were stopped in a car which had been reported stolen. They were both taken to Ipswich police station.
You may also want to watch:
These latest escapes come just days after Richard Harrison absconded on Sunday night.
The 24-year-old was serving a sentence for alcohol related offences.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
He was located by police officers in Lowestoft on Monday and taken back to prison.
If you have any information on Oldfield's whereabouts please contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500. Any sighting him should not approach but call 999 immediately.