Funeral remembers Reg Driver
VIDEO A funeral has today celebrated the life of Reg Driver, stalwart of the Ipswich Royal British Legion.
A FUNERAL has today celebrated the life of Reg Driver, stalwart of the Ipswich Royal British Legion.
Hundreds of mourners gathered at St Mary-Le-Tower Church in Ipswich to say goodbye to the 88-year-old.
During his life Mr Driver served as president, chairman, poppy appeal organiser, and parade organiser for the town's Royal British Legion.
He was also a keen member of the Conservative party and for many years a member of Ipswich council.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Driver leaves his wife of sixty years, Peggy, and two grandchildren, Abby and Joe.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store