Funky fun for young
YOUNGSTERS are being tempted off the streets by the prospect of creating junk funk.Ipswich Crime Reduction Panel has moved to head-off half-term mischief making by giving Whitton youngsters something to do.
YOUNGSTERS are being tempted off the streets by the prospect of creating junk funk.
Ipswich Crime Reduction Panel has moved to head-off half-term mischief making by giving Whitton youngsters something to do.
The Whitton church hall workshops will show youngsters how to create instruments from pieces of junk.
Other sessions will deal with anti-social behaviour and drug abuse.
At the end of the week a junk funk CD will be recorded and a copy given to every young musician.
And Evening Star cartoonist Jock Davies will be on-hand throughout the week to record events in his own unique style.
- 1 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 4 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 5 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins to for Town
- 10 New military shop opens in Sailmakers selling Christmas gifts