Gallery: The Duchess of Cambridge, actor Daniel Craig and F1 driver Sebastian Vettel were on Ipswich’s Cornhill for Celebrate Ipswich
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A host of exotic and glamorous cars have paid a visit to Ipswich’s Cornhill today as part of the Celebrate Ipswich festival.
The St Tropez Car Exhibition started at 10am and is running until 4pm near the town hall.
Among the vehicles on display are a 1973 Jaguar E-Type, an Aston Martin DB5 and a replica of an F1 car.
Joining the line-up is a variety of celebrity look-a-likes, including the Duchess of Cambridge, James Bond actor Daniel Craig and current Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel.
If you miss the show today there will be another chance to see it on Sunday when the cars will move to outside the Salthouse Harbour Hotel to coincide with the Maritime Festival.
A variety of events are running throughout the week as part of Celebrate Ipswich which is being run by Ipswich Central.
They include urban freestyle shows and other street entertainment, the Beer and beverage Festival and lots of live music around the town.
More information is available on www.allaboutipswich.com.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams
Do you look like someone famous? Or have you got a friend who is the double of a celeb?
Email us your photos today.