Gallery: Woman taken to hospital after two cars collide on Nacton Road, Ipswich, partially blocking the road
- Credit: Archant
Two cars collided on Nacton Road, in Ipswich earlier today, partially blocking the road.
The ambulance services attended the scene but no one is believed to be seriously injured at this stage.
The incident happened at around 11.30am and police attended the crash, believed to have been caused after a car came out of a drive
An ambulance service spokesman said: “The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust was called at just after 11.30am today to a report of a road traffic collision in Nacton Road, Ipswich.
“An ambulance crew attended within five minutes to treat a woman in her 30s who was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“The patient was taken to Ipswich Hospital for further treatment. Her injuries were not life-threatening or life changing.”
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads