Girl seriously injured in collision
AN 11-year-old girl is seriously ill in hospital today after she was hit by a car in Essex.The collision happened in London Road, Marks Tey about 8.30am today and knocked the girl unconscious.
AN 11-year-old girl is recovering in hospital today after she was hit by a car in Essex.
The collision happened in London Road, Marks Tey about 8.30am today and knocked the girl unconscious.
Paramedic Paul Cox said: “We assessed the patient at the scene and were concerned about the possibility of internal injuries. We took her to Colchester General Hospital, where a trauma team had been placed on standby.
“Her condition is described as being serious but stable.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car was shaken but unhurt.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast