Glasswells home furnishing store supports mental health charity Mind
- Credit: Archant
A store marked its 10th anniversary by raising cash for a mental health charity.
Glasswells home furnishing store celebrated 10 years at its Ranelagh Road location in Ipswich, with more 100 members of staff joining together for an event which included a raffle in Aid of Suffolk Mind.
Ginny Idehen, head of business operations at Suffolk Mind, was invited to collect the donation and thanked everyone at Glasswells for their support.
She said: “Every day one person in Suffolk takes their own life because they cannot see a future, they have no hope.
“We at Suffolk Mind devote our time and efforts to giving them back hope and helping them find a future.
You may also want to watch:
“We are engaging people to come and learn how to take care of their own mental wellbeing and how, in turn, they can help their friends, families and colleagues.”
If you would like to become a friend of Suffolk Mind and receive more information, you can email at email@example.com or visit www.suffolkmind.org.uk
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 3 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 4 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 7 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 10 'I miss him to bits' – Ipswich fundraiser for Alton Water teen deaths