Go Outdoors to open Ipswich store at Anglia Retail Park on June 10
- Credit: Archant
The new Go Outdoors store being fitted out on the Anglia Retail Park on Bury Road will open its doors to the public on June 10.
The new store will create 50 jobs and will be the chain’s 60th outlet across the country.
The brand new outlet in Ipswich will offer customers 32,500 sq.ft. of retail space. Customers will be able to browse thousands of products including an extensive range of tents and equipment available in a dedicated camping department and tent field.
It has spent £1million developing the store in part of the former B&Q store on the park.
The company has recruited outdoor enthusiasts to work there, and store manager, Paul Degville, said: “We are very much looking forward to opening our first Go Outdoors store in Ipswich and encouraging the local community to get outdoors for less.”
You may also want to watch:
June is a big month for the park with opening of The Range, B&M and the Bounce trampoline centre.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties